- FreelanceLink is a paid service, so I do not need to and will not sell any of your data. 🙅
- You can delete all your data with a single click. 🔥
What data is being stored?
When you sign up for a FreelanceLink account, you must provide a valid email address and password. You are responsible for picking a secure password and storing it securely.
You can add basic information about you and your business:
- Username (will be part of your FreelanceLink URL, e.g. freelance.link/florian)
- First name
- Last name
- Job Title
- Link to your business site or social account
To show your availability, you have add and update information about current and future projects:
- Start date
- End date
- Workload (e.g. 50%, 100%)
- Private Note (only visible to you)
When you subscribe, I store some basic payment information about your purchase history to give support in case of payment issues.
I've carefully picked third-party services based on their focus on privacy.
Transactional Emails ✉️
FreelanceLink does not use any third-party or tracking cookies.
I implemented a variety of security measures to help keep your information secure. For instance, all communication requires HTTPS. Passwords are hashed, not stored, using industry-standard methods (currently bcrypt).
Controller within the meaning of the data protection laws and service provider in the sense of the Telemedia Act is Florian Mielke.
- March, 23, 2023: Update product name
- June 29, 2022: Add subscription information
- June 8, 2022: Add information about Paddle and Postmark
- April 19, 2022: First published